Making the Best of What's Around

25 years have gone by and I'm deciding to take the next step in my life... New York City, I'm excited to call you my new home!!!

Update needed!! Once again! I knew this would be a challenge.

Less than a month away - holy whoa. I am freaking out a bit. Not really in the sense that I am having regrets, but now I'm just anxious! Also, I've been trying to cram in things I have yet to do as a Seattlelite here, but given the weekend trips to Chicago, Pullman & San Fran, I have not had very much time!!!

With this - I'll be here 'til I go. This last month will be the month to check off things on my bucket list. This may grow - but these are my goals...


Go take a hike!
I have NEVER done this while living here! I did hike down in Portland one weekend, but never around the Seattle area. Shooting for this weekend maybe so I can reach the top of the mountain and scream a giant scream, as yesterday, I became the big 2-5. AH.

Visit the Seattle Library!
It's so close, I walk by it all the time, but have never stepped in! I shall do this soon. Maybe I'll rent a book.... meh most likely not. I'll probably take a picture.

Visit Benaroya Hall!
Another thing that's so close. Actually very close to the Library so I will most likely kill two birds with one stone. Belle and Sebastian played there last night, oh how I love them. Hopefully another show will come sweep in soon.

Happy Hour @ El Gaucho!
I have heard amazing things. Not too shabby on prices. Sunday and Monday it's all night too! Woo!!
http://www.elgaucho.com/elgaucho/_seattle/reservations.htm

Who am I kidding, there's many happy hours I must hit up!
Casualitas, Belltown
Tavern Law, Capital Hill
Hmm, I need some additions.

Seattle Underground Tour!
Yeah it's super touristy, but given the fact I didn't grow up here, I think it's about time I finally understand what went on before Seattle became Seattle. Late, but oh well. I still am curious.

Sky Dive!
I did this once in New Zealand and have been DYING to do it again! I think it's a perfect way to say See Ya! Thinking Snohomish area the week before my exit.

Get my Fortune told!
Corny, but they have all those little wierd places at Pike Place... and come on, I'm curious.

Visit Port Townshend or San Juans!
This may be a stretch as it's a little trip, but I've always wanted to see these places! Could be fun.

Sailing!
Is it too late?!

Take advantage of the Tommy Douglas restaurants!
- Dahlia, Lola, Palace, Seatown... I've done Ettas & Serious Pie and definitely was NOT disappointed.

Kayak Lake Union!
I wish I would have done this during the summer, but hey it may not be too late!

Visit the Noc Noc post night out!
Ha, ha... I've heard good things.

Picnic in the Park!
I like picnics...

A few more shows, obviously!!!
Lotus @ The Market 10/31
Gorillaz @ Key Arena 11/2
Ghostland Observatory @ SoDo 11/12



















Yeah that's a decent start. Anyone wanting to join me in the above - holla!

0 comments:

Post a Comment